Current Offers Terms and Conditions
Friend Get Friend
Friend-Get-Friend Terms and Conditions
1. To be eligible for the Friend Get Friend offer ("Offer"), you must be:
a. an existing Frank Energy residential customer (“Referring Customer”) completing the Friend Get Friend referral process on the Frank Energy Mobile App (“Referral Message”) which generates a unique sign up code relating to that Referring Customer (“Code”);
b. a new Frank Energy residential customer applying to switch your energy supply to Frank Energy by clicking a Referral Message and completing an online sign up form (“Friend”).
2. The Offer includes, where a Friend is accepted as a new customer of Frank Energy and begins to receive their energy supply from Frank Energy (“Switch”), a $50 bill credit (“Friend Get Friend Credit”) to be applied to the:
a. Referring Customer’s first Frank Energy bill following the Switch provided that:
i. the Friend remains a customer of Frank Energy at the date of that bill; and
ii. the Referring Customer has not previously received a Friend Get Friend Credit relating to that Friend; and
b. the Friend’s first Frank Energy bill following the Switch provided that the Friend remains a customer of Frank Energy at the date of issue of that bill.
3. A Friend can only receive one Friend Get Friend Credit under the Friend Get Friend Offer.
4. There is no limit to the number of Friend Get Friend Credits a Referring Customer can receive, other than the limitation set out in clause 2(a)(ii).
5. Friend Get Friend $50 bill credit cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or joining incentive.
6. All Friends applying to switch to Frank Energy will be subject to our standard acceptance and credit criteria. Frank Energy’s standard terms and conditions of energy supply and LPG terms and conditions will apply to the supply of energy to residential customer. Further information is available on the online sign up process which follows clicking a Referral Message.
8. Frank Energy reserves the right to request proof of eligibility to receive a Friend Get Friend Credit in the event there is doubt over their eligibility of the Referral Message, and the right to disqualify any Referring Customer or Friend who tampers which the Code referral process or who submits an application with a Code that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. Frank Energy assumes a Referring Customer has the consent of the Friend to send them a Referring Message. If in the opinion of Frank Energy a Referring Customer has breached the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007, Frank Energy may report such breach and reserves the right to exclude that Referring Customer from the Offer.
10. Referring Customers shall be responsible for their own text, network and internet costs relating to sending a Referral Message.
11. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Frank Energy, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Offer or a Referral Message.
12. The promoter of the Offer is Genesis Energy Limited trading as Frank Energy.
13. Friend Get Friend Credits are not transferable, refundable nor redeemable for cash. For the avoidance of doubt should a Referring Customer or a Friend cease to be a customer of Frank Energy whilst their account has a remaining Friend Get Friend Credit, they will not be entitled to receive a cash payment for the relevant credit.
14. Entry into this Offer implies full acceptance of all the terms and conditions of the Offer.
Last updated: 23 November 2021
1. Frank Energy may hold competitions on Facebook (a "Competition") from time to time. The rules for each competition will be in the post and additional terms are outlined here. By entering this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions and these additional terms and conditions.
2. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition,
a. You can only enter if you are 18 years or older.
b. You can only enter once.
c. You can’t enter if you’re a Frank Energy employee or contractor.
d. If there is any doubt about a winner’s eligibility, Frank Energy can request proof of your eligibility for the Competition.
e. Frank Energy can disqualify you if you tamper with entry process or the operation of Competition.
3. The prize(s) will be specified in each post (each, a “Prize”).
4. If the Prize includes voucher(s):
a. The provider of the vouchers may specify terms and conditions and /or an expiry date which apply to the voucher.
5. If the Prize includes a Frank Energy bill credit:
a. The bill credit will apply to your Frank Energy account, or a Frank Energy account as nominated by you. If you nominate someone else’s account, you must do so with their consent.
b. If you do not have a Frank Energy account and do not nominate another account for the bill credit, you must switch your supply to Frank Energy, for the relevant fuel offer the credit relates to. This switch must be completed within one month of the winner being notified or the Prize may be forfeited. Frank Energy’s credit criteria and standard terms and conditions of energy supply and/or LPG terms and conditions apply.
c. The Prize will be credited to a winner's first applicable fuel bill following the Prize draw.
d. Should a winner cease to be a customer of Frank Energy during the bill credit period, they will not be entitled to receive a cash payment for the Prize or any remainder of the prize.
e. A Prize is not transferable, refundable nor redeemable for cash.
6. If the Prize includes a physical prize:
a. Frank Energy will confirm with the winner how the prize will be delivered.
b. Frank Energy makes no representation as to the safety, energy efficiency or other matters in respect of the Prize. The winner assumes all risks for the Prize following taking possession of the Prize.
c. If the Prize is unavailable, Frank Energy reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
7. The Prize winner(s) will be drawn randomly within five business days after the end of the Competition and will be notified by private message on the winner's Facebook account.
8. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 days or are not eligible to win the Prize, that Prize will be redrawn.
9. Each winner's name, details, photograph, social media post or any other material submitted may be used by Frank Energy for promotional purposes. Winners will be announced on Frank Energy’s Facebook page and may also be included on Frank Energy’s website.
11. The Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Participants and winners agree to fully release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to your participation.
12. Frank Energy may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Competition.
13. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Energy Online, its employees and agents, and any third-party provider of Prizes shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Competition or the Prizes.
Last updated: 23 November 2021