Help & Contact
Please contact us immediately in case of emergencies on 0800 086 400. We're here to help 24/7.
Want to talk to someone?
We want to get things right. If you have a concern, give us a call or chat with the team. If we're unable to resolve things, you can contact the independent Utilities Disputes team on 0800 223 340 or visit utilitiesdisputes.co.nz.
Are you on the right energy plan? Give us a call, chat with our team, or check out Powerswitch, a free and independent energy plan comparison site. Go to powerswitch.org.nz
What can we help you with?
Manage my energy
Plans, Payments & Pricing
Faults, Outages & Fraud
Gas Smart Meters
- What's the benefit of having a gas smart meter?
- Covid-19 safety protocols
- Will there be a cost to change the meter?
- How do they work?
- What company will be installing the smart meters?
- Is there anything I will need to do before the Gas Smart Meter installation?
- How long will the installation take, and will my gas supply be interrupted?
- You held a key/gate security code for accessing my old gas meter, can I get it back/will you destroy it?
- What happens if I change retailers?
- Who owns the gas smart meter?
- Will the gas smart meter fit where the old meter is now?
- Will the gas smart meter still require a cover?
- How is a gas smart meter powered?